The Housekeeper provides general housekeeping services to all program common areas, residents’ rooms and vacated rooms. This position prepares the dining room for meals and cleans the dining area after meals.
- Grade 10 education.
- 6 months housekeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with, and empathize with people suffering from abuse, poverty, family violence, cross-cultural issues, addictions, AIDS, and other life-limiting illnesses, mental illness, and the grief process.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to organize work.